- Filling an open position takes time and money. The American Staffing Association estimates that hiring a worker can cost 7 to 20 percent of that position’s salary and take 30 to 45 days to fill [source: American Staffing Association].
- Requirements and job functions of Logistics, Supply Chain, Transportation Coordinators or Analysts are very similar in each company with a slight difference depending on business sector
- Consider outsourcing routinely tasks like quotations, order fulfillment, cargo booking, inventory management and etc. to a professional service provider like us and let us bring our expertise to your firm.
- We will document your requirements and existing process in the form of procedure in full compliance with ISO Quality Management requirements, get your approval and start performing required tasks for your business on agreed schedule or on-demand
- As a flexible non-asset neutral service provider working for you we will make sure that you’re getting competitive quotes and desired level of service
- That will give more flexibility to your business in terms of operating hours and staff availability beyond normal working hours
- Our transactional or activity-based pricing will provide your additional financial advantages
Our professional services can help you to expand your operational capacity in case of staff shortages or peak workload periods.